Welcome

Wates Developments would like to share their vision for land at Appledore Road, Tenterden.

The emerging proposals will build on just 27% of the site. The remainder of the site (73%) will be developed to provide more manageable open space for the people of Tenterden.

The land offers many opportunities including:

  • Up to 250 well designed new homes (100 of which will be Affordable Housing) to help meet local housing need.
  • New sports hub to include 5 football pitches and new club house/pavilion.
  • 21-acre country park including play areas and an outdoor learning space.

We held a public exhibition on Friday 17th May between 3pm – 7.30pm. at St Mildred’s Church Hall.

Please click here for further information from the event. .

Masterplan for land north of Appledore Road Tenterden

Click image to view full masterplan

We use cookies to give you the best online experience. By agreeing you accept the use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy.